Conference venue and facilities
The conference will take place in the lecture hall of the Iberostar Grand Hotel Anthelia located near the Fañabé Beach (Costa Adeje) in the South of Tenerife, where the participants will be accommodated. This hotel has full facilities for conference users, including:
- Free wireless access on the ground floor and also in the hotel rooms (with a code number)
- Ample poster area for poster exhibition. Individual panels (100x100 cm width by height) will be provided
- General wireless access from the lecture halls
- Overheads and multimedia projectors and computer display facilities for your laptop
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
The five-star Iberostar Grand Hotel Anthelia is an oasis set in the area of Costa Adeje, Tenerife, offering a complete range of luxury services: a Thai Zen SPAce and thermal Wellness centre to relax in, spacious gardens and swimming-pools, a wide variety of activities and sports such as tennis, paddle, football, volleyball, table tennis, boules, darts, aerobic with a monitor, aquagym, pool games, bowling, Banana Boat and horse-riding and a splendid restaurant service with gastronomic specialities.
The hotel complex, which stands on the beachfront, overlooks the long beach of Fañabé, where you can begin to discover the wonderful landscapes of Tenerife and relax on the finest beaches.
Hotel bookings will be made through the LOC. We have negotiated with the hotel a block booking at special rates for reservations made before September, 8th. To make the reservation, please fill in the Hotel Reservation Form and send it directly to the LOC by fax (Fax: +34 922 605 298) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).