Summary and Information
CUps is a platform for sharing technical and scientific information from telescopes on the Canarian Observatories: the Observatorio del Teide (Tenerife) and the Observatorio del Roque de los Muchachos (La Palma).
If you have:
- A scientific result to be spread.
- Tested, calibrated or characterized an instrument at the Observatories which deserves to be known.
- Results of the atmospheric characterization that are useful for astronomical observations.
Please consider the possibility to publish a CUp.
How to do it?
Upon approval it will be publicized and added to this page.
- Rene Rutten (Head of Science Operations-Gemini South)
- Alex Oscoz (Head of Telescope Operations-IAC)
- Casiana Muñoz-Tuñón (Senior Scientist-IAC)