Please see below for details of our visiting system.
- Open Days 2019 (14-15 June, 10:00 to 15:00).
- Groups and individuals: Information and booking.
Residents in the Canary Islands: free entrance for children under 16 years of age. Discount of 40%, on the standard rate, for the rest of residents.
- Educational institutions: The visits of the school centers of the Spain to the Observatory of the Teide are free. IMPORTANT: This visits to the Teide Observatory are suspended during the months of December to March due to metereological reasons. They will be open in April.
Information and booking.
- Communications media: please, read the list of regulations (doc, pdf), before fill the solicitude form.
- IAC Personnel
- Mons Telescope: for the use of astronomy students and amateurs. If you would like to use the telescope during your visit please request this beforehand.
- Astronomers and collaborators: for stays for professional purposes please see Observatorio del Teide.
Related press release: Open Days 2017