Please see below for details of our visiting system.
- Open Days 2016:
- Dates: 8 and 9 July
Free entrance from 10 to 15 hours
- Groups and individuals: Information and booking.
- Educational institutions: The visits of the school centers of the Canary Community to the Observatory of the Teide are free. IMPORTANT: This visits to the Teide Observatory are suspended during the months of December to March due to metereological reasons. They will be open in April.
Information and booking.
- Communications media: please, read the list of regulations (doc, pdf), before fill the solicitude form (doc, pdf) and send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAC Personnel
- Mons Telescope: for the use of astronomy students and amateurs. If you would like to use the telescope during your visit please request this beforehand.
- Astronomers and collaborators: for stays for professional purposes please see Observatorio del Teide.