The Museo de la Ciencia y el Cosmos de Tenerife, belonging to the Organismo Autónomo de Museos y Centros del Cabildo de Tenerife, has published the book Ciencia y Cultura en Canarias (Science and
The Science Communication and Culture Unit (UC3) is responsible for the outreach publications and material of the IAC. It seeks in this way to keep citizens informed of the various activities that the IAC organizes and to bring them closer to the fascinating science of Astronomy.
The IAC publishes regularly:
- Popular magazines (Paralajes,...).
- Memoria and reports.
- A Blog "Vía Láctea, S / N" and Social Networks.
- Factsheets and brochures about the facilities of the Canary Islands Observatories and scientific, technological, educational and outreach activities.
- Posters and graphic supports (displays, roll-ups, banners,...) announcing scientific meetings (congreses, winter schools,...) and other outreach events.
- Prints of astronomical images and installations.
- Astronomical calendars.
- Own production books & didactic units.
Science and Culture in the Canary IslandsDate
Stellar Astrophysics for the Local Group
Cambridge University Press has also published the 1996 volume dedicated to the Canary Islands Winter School of Astrophysics, on "Stellar astrophysics for the Local Group: a first step towards theDate
The IAC morphological catalog of northern galactic planetary nebulae
The images in this catalogue show what we believe will be the future of our Sun and its planetary system. This catalogue has been conceived as a reference book for the community of professionalDate
IAC Noticias Key Problems in Astronomy. Especial 1995
Edición especial de la revista IAC Noticias, editada con motivo del Key Problems in Astronomy celebrado en Puerto de la Cruz del 10 al 13 de enero de 1995. En ella, once de los grandes maestros de laDate
Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology
World Scientific has published the book Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology, edited by J. Buitrago, E. Mediavilla and A. Oscoz, which contains the proceedings of the ERES congress with the sameDate
The Universe at large
Cambridge University Press has published The Universe at large. Key issues in astronomy and cosmology, edited by G. Münch, A. Mampaso and F. Sánchez. This book gathers the contributions of G. BurbidgeDate