Asymmetrical Planetary Nebulae conferences
The previous APN conferences were:
- APN1, held at Oranim, Israel, from August 8 to 11, 1994. See the participants conference picture here;
- APN2 held at the MIT in Cambridge MA, USA, from August 3 to 6, 1999;
- APN3, held in Mount Rainier near Seattle WA, USA, from July 28 to August 3, 2003
After APN4, we have already some plans for the next APN meeting:
- APN5 will be organised by Albert Zijlstra in the UK on June 2010;
- APN6. Looking forward (around 2013-2014?), the Rochester PN group - Adam Frank, Eric Blackman, and Joel Kastner - have expressed interest in hosting APN6.