Did you know that you can recover up to 75% of your donations?
All contributions to the “Amigos del IAC" Patronage and Sponsorship Program are tax-deductible. As part of the considerations and acknowledgements, and to encourage patronage initiatives, Law 49/2002 of 23 December on the spanish tax regime for non-profit organisations provides the following tax benefits for donations made
- Micro-sponsorship: the first 150 euros donated have a 75% deduction in the full income tax rate.
- The amount donated that exceeds 150 euros has a 30% deduction in the fee.
- Loyalty: a 35% deduction (instead of the general 30%) may be applied to donations, provided that donations of the same or greater amount have been made to the same entity in the two immediately preceding tax periods.
- The deduction is limited to 10% of the personal income tax base.
For legal entities
- The amount donated has a deduction in the corporate tax rate of 35%
- Loyalty on donations: a 40% (instead of the general 35%) deduction may be applied provided that donations of the same or greater amount have been made to the same entity in the two immediately preceding tax periods.
The deduction is limited to 10% of the taxable base for the tax period. Amounts in excess of this limit may be applied in the tax periods ending in the 10 immediate and successive years.