Cambridge University Press has published The Universe at large. Key issues in astronomy and cosmology, edited by G. Münch, A. Mampaso and F. Sánchez. This book gathers the contributions of G. Burbidge
The Science Communication and Culture Unit (UC3) is responsible for the outreach publications and material of the IAC. It seeks in this way to keep citizens informed of the various activities that the IAC organizes and to bring them closer to the fascinating science of Astronomy.
The IAC publishes regularly:
- Popular magazines (Paralajes,...).
- Memoria and reports.
- A Blog "Vía Láctea, S / N" and Social Networks.
- Factsheets and brochures about the facilities of the Canary Islands Observatories and scientific, technological, educational and outreach activities.
- Posters and graphic supports (displays, roll-ups, banners,...) announcing scientific meetings (congreses, winter schools,...) and other outreach events.
- Prints of astronomical images and installations.
- Astronomical calendars.
- Own production books & didactic units.
The Universe at largeDate
Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology
World Scientific has published the book Relativistic Astrophysics and Cosmology, edited by J. Buitrago, E. Mediavilla and A. Oscoz, which contains the proceedings of the ERES congress with the sameDate
Astronomy and Astrophysics
This book, in addition to telling us about vocation, knowledge and the exercise of the profession at the hands of the prestigious Astronomer, Director and Founder of the IAC, is also a practical guideDate