Group of Galaxies of M81 (Bode Galaxy), including M82 (Cigar Galaxy)
- Andromeda Spiral Galaxy (M31) and Satellite Galaxies (M110 and M32)
- Remnant of Supernova Sharpless 2-240 (Simeis 147) or "Spaghetti Nebula".
- Planetary Nebula Dumbbell (M27, NGC6853)
- Globular Clusters, HII Regions and Reflection and Dark Nebulae
- Pleiades Open Cluster (M45)
- Star Formation Regions: Lagoon Nebulae (M8), Trifida (M20) and NGC6559
- Star field of the Milky Way with the Moon, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn
- Wayne Rosing during his talk "Entrepreneuring astrophysics"
- Dorothy Largay, Wayne Rosing and Héctor Socas Navarro during their visit to the Museum of Science and the Cosmos
- Wayne Rosing and Dorothy Largay during their visit to the IAC Headquarter in La Laguna
- Wayne Rosing and Alfonso López Aguerri during their visit to the IAC Headquarter in La Laguna